Date: March 23, 2023 7pm
Grow wild and think beyond a pollinator patch or songbird garden. This workshop will take an ecosystem approach to gardening with a focus on plant selection, design techniques and maintenance must do’s (and don’ts).
In the webinar participants will:
- learn about the basic necessities of wildlife, focusing on songbirds and pollinators
- learn which plants are the most productive and create the most wildlife interactions
- learn the do’s and don’t of how to maintain a wildlife garden
- learn simple garden design principles that will ensure your garden is eye-catching all year long
- leave excited about starting your own wildlife garden